See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
re/code recode

Net Neutrality Complaints

The FCC has appointed a new ombudsperson to field any complaints. If you think you have a net neutrality violation to report, you can file a complaint with or call 202-418-1155. To file a complaint online, go to and select the “Open Internet” option under the “Internet” portion of the site. #tech


More from