See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
Top Tweets TopTweets

Melting cheese on stuff

Babies Daddy @dshack8 70% of parenting is just melting cheese on stuff to try and get your kids to eat it. The other 30% is dipping it in ketchup. #TweetOutLoud


More from