See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
Huffington Post HuffingtonPost

EMTs Save Hundreds Out to Dinner

Two EMTs having dinner at an Applebee's restaurant wound up hundreds of lives when their portable carbon monoxide detectors went off. Patrons and employees were evacuated and air samples confirmed that CO levels in the restaurant were far above normal, with the problem later traced to a faulty water heater. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/28/carbon-monoxide-scare-at-applebees_n_5733784.html #PopNews

UP NEXT

More from