See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
Lifehacker lifehacker

Moving? Ask DMV For Refund

When you move to a new state, you’re usually required to register your car in the new state. If you contact your old DMV, you might be able to get a refund on your registration fees – at least the pro-rated amount.


More from