See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
Cosmopolitan Cosmopolitan

How We Get Rid of Fat

A group of researchers in Australia just discovered that when we "melt" or "burn" away fat, it literally disappears into thin air — just by breathing. In fact, 84 percent of fat is shed via breathing out carbon dioxide, while the remaining 16 percent is released via sweat, tears, and, well, urine. http://goo.gl/LUU8D8

UP NEXT

More from