See More Hear More Watch More Hear More Get on iTunes
Funny Tweets FunnyTweets

Relationships Are All Lies

85% of relationships end because of lies, the other 15% stay together because of lies. https://twitter.com/JeffDye #Funny

UP NEXT

More from